WHAT IS THE iMEC.ISTART.NL MENTORSHIP ALL ABOUT?
The imec.istart.nl mentorship program brings together a group of leading industry and business professionals who are eager to share their experienced insights and advice with one or more founders.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS AS AN IMEC.ISTART.NL MENTOR?
• You are a part of one of the world-leading accelerator programs for tech startups – the number
one accelerator in Europe and number four globally, according to UBI Global;
• You get the unique opportunity to increase your footprint in the tech entrepreneurship ecosystem
in the Netherlands;
• You are abreast of emerging trends and technologies;
• You will have a front row seat to exciting startups and ground-breaking innovations;
• You will get to expand your professional network;
• You will get invitations to exclusive events as an active member of the wider imec.istart
• You will get the opportunity to enhance your leadership skills;
• You will potentially become an investor or future team member of our program.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF IMEC.ISTART.NL MENTORS?
The service is voluntary and requires a commitment of a minimum of 10 hours of one-on-one sessions per year with the startups throughout the course of a year.
HOW TO BECOME AN IMEC.ISTART.NL MENTOR?
• You can start by completing the mentor profile form;
• Should you have any questions beforehand, feel free to sign up for our Mentorship info sessions or
contact us to schedule a one-on-one informational chat;
• Once you have turned in your application, we will schedule a talk with our team to assess whether
there is a good fit;
• If you receive a positive decision, you will be invited to an onboarding session, where you will get a
chance to learn more about the ins-and-out of the mentorship program and the expectations of
mentors and founders;
• You will be included in our mentorship pool and your profile will be published on our website, where
startups will get a chance to learn about our expert mentors. Any mentorship requests and matchmaking are moderated by our team. We help identify a suitable match between mentor and founders;
• Once a match has been made, it will be in both the mentor and startup team’s discretion to reach an
agreement on a communication arrangement, in line with our mentorship code of conduct, and with
the minimum requirements as an underlying basis.
Apply now for Spring Call! Please follow this link.
Receive more information
Leave your contact details to download the program brochure of imec.istart powered by Novel-T!
Rewatch info session webinar
May we have some information first? You will get a link to the webinar after the click.